Custom 10×20 Trade Show Booths Details
If your company has a big message to sell, then you’ll probably need a larger booth! A 10×20 trade show booth offers rooms for multiple representatives to speak to visitors, and visitors to mill around and experience your immersive exhibit. Some or all elements of our 10×20 custom trade show exhibits are available for purchase or rental. This helps you put your best foot forward at your next trade show! We can help you decide what booth elements you’ll need in your custom design. You can reach us to answer your design questions or begin the process in three ways:
- Call us by phone at 1-800-205-9005,
- Shoot us an E-mail or
- Use our live chat feature.
Custom 10×20 Trade Show Booths Specs
Custom Booth Elements
Because custom tradeshow exhibits are highly custom to the vision, purpose, and audience of your tradeshow presence, the elements that we include will vary per client. Here’s a list of common immersive tradeshow display products we can offer in any of our 10×20 booth exhibit kits:
- Double-sided graphics towers- these feature the artwork you provide us, such as logos, color-blocks or more involved designs. Our standard size is 4′ wide by 14′ high. However, we can create custom sizes depending on space constraint.
- A header sign to hang over the exhibit. This is most often a four-sided square or a continuous circle and often features a logo or brand name.
- Counters with graphics
- Graphic walls
- free-standing banners
- Vinyl adhesive wall decals in any size
- Fabric tension displays
- Pop-Up elements
Trade Show Booth Layouts
We offer three traditional trade show booth layouts in our designs that can be used in 10×20 booths:
- Island– This square booth layout is accessible from any side. The layout features main pieces on each side and encourages traffic through most or all of the exhibit sides.
- Peninsula- This booth layout is longer than it is wide, generally. The back wall is often sealed off by a backdrop, where the main display sits. The two sides and front of the exhibit extend out lengthwise and encourage exhibition-goers to enter the front and experience the elements like a retail store. However, it is important to note that the Peninsula layout is also done in square booths, not rectangles.
- Inline– This booth layout is wider than it is long. The back wall is long and seals off traffic from this direction. The booth also encourages traffic to flow through the inline design or to be approached and exited from the front. This layout is also done in square booths and not rectangles.
If you have a different concept in mind for your design, feel free to let our design team know and we can come up with a custom option!
Custom 10×20 Trade Show Booths FAQ
What shape does my exhibit need to be?
You’ll want to keep in mind what kind of tradeshows you usually set up your exhibit at to make sure you don’t purchase an exhibit that is too big. There are three types of exhibit display sizes and layouts available in 10×10, 10×20, or 20×20 booths:
- Exhibit Islands– Exhibit islands are square displays. You are able to create fairly small exhibits, such as 10 ft by 10 ft up to a whopping 50 ft by 50 ft. Every element of the custom display will fit within the parameters of the island.
- Exhibit Peninsulas– Exhibit peninsulas are often meant to be experienced from front to back. Like walking into a small retail space, these peninsulas often feature a large but abbreviated back wall or graphic, and other display elements directly in front of it. Some typical sizes of exhibit peninsulas are 20 ft by 40 ft, 10 by 20 ft or longer.
- Exhibit Inlines– If peninsulas can be considered a vertical space, inlines are a horizontal space. This type of display is referred to an inline because all the elements are contained within the front and back perimeters. Most often these exhibit inlines will feature a long back wall with all elements in front of it.
Do I have to purchase my 10×20 booth?
The price tag for a custom trade show booth can be daunting. That’s why some or all elements of our booths can be rented. For example, the carpeted or tiled base, colorblock towers or countertops. This can help offset the cost of the display in a major way. However, you will be responsible for commissioning and paying for custom graphics and signage used in the space!
How do I design my trade show booth exhibit?
An important way to begin your design plan is to look at inspiration pics. Designers are making incredible headway in exhibit displays. In addition, portable elements are coming a long way, too! Then, you’ll want to look at your own company brand elements to see how you can make space uniquely your own.
You may also want to familiarize yourself with the latest trade show statistics to get a head start on fine-tuning your approach!
As your custom trade show booth manufacturers, we can create your custom exhibit booths. In fact, it doesn’t matter what size you’d like or the design you’d prefer, we have the skills to create exactly what you are looking for. Get in touch with us to discuss your custom tradeshow exhibits. It’s also important to note that it’s okay if you don’t have customized designs for exhibits ready! This is because we have templates that you can work with as well. Finally, we’re happy to create a rendering of your custom 10×10 booth design for final approval!
Now that you know all about 10×20 booth designs, it’s time to order your own portable trade show displays. Please take a look at the other products we offer. We also do 20×20 and 10×10 booths. We can produce all sizes!