Big Check & Giant Check Printing (Free blank check template)
Big Check Printing
Make a splash at your next company event or fundraiser with a custom printed big check. Did your company just offer a large donation to a community non-profit? Publicize your philanthropic gestures and present your organization of choice with custom-printed big checks for the perfect photo opportunity.
These presentation checks or novelty checks look just like a personal check, only blown up to giant checks for promotional use. Our oversized big checks are printed on a Foamcore substrate, which makes them resistant to wear and tear, but light enough to carry with ease. Here at Nonstop Signs, we specialize in foam board printing of all kinds, so your big check project is guaranteed to be of the highest quality. To personalize your giant checks more than once, laminate it for a dry erase finish and use it again and again at multiple events. Email us for a free blank check template.
Adding a big check to your presentation will help you get the most out of your camera time. Simply put, big checks are one of the best ways to bring attention to your cause or thank someone for their generosity. Make sure your contribution gets the media attention it deserves and order a big check from Nonstop Signs today.
Uses for your Giant Check
Charities can express appreciation for their sponsors in style and companies can maximize their media exposure when presenting checks. Big checks are great for awards ceremonies, fundraisers, tournaments and just about anywhere else a check is going to be presented. These big checks are an impressive prize or gag gift to company parties and team building events. Big checks make a big impact when presented and can be used for a wide variety of purposes.
- Charity Event Check
- Fundraiser Check
- Tournament Check
- Donation Check
- Award Ceremony Check
- Lottery Check
- Gag or Joke Gift
- Anywhere a real check will be presented!
Big Check Printing
Our top of the line Canon powered Oce Arizona flatbed printers digitally print your big check directly onto the Foamcore material. The printers can handle images up to 1440 DPI resolution.
Feel free to use our blank check template for your design. If you are having trouble coming up with a design that will truly wow your onlookers? Our professional in-house team is standing by to help walk you through the entire process from design to installation. Want to use your big checks more than once, your big check can be covered in a dry erase laminate so that you can use the check for multiple events. We also offer traditional matte and gloss lamination options. Our goal is to make the whole process of getting promotional materials for your business as simple as possible.
Blank Check Template Sizes
We offer three default sizes of big checks, small, medium and large checks. The default measurements are listed below, but custom cig check sizes are available. Our precision CNC routers allow for truly any size and shape of Foamcore print with a smooth, professional finish. For a free blank check template, just email us.
- Small Big Checks
- 18” x 36” (Inches)
- Medium Checks
- 24” x 48” (Inches)
- Giant Checks
- 30” x 60” (Inches)
Here is a link to download our Free Blank Check Template
Big Check Presentation: Tips for getting the most from your Photo-Op.
One of the most important factors in taking high-quality photographs and videos is the lighting. A general rule of thumb for getting the best lighting is to keep the source of light behind the photographer and facing the presentation area. This will also ensure that your audience can clearly see the giant check, presenter, and recipient. There’s nothing worse than having a perfect marketing opportunity ruined by poor visibility.
If you’ve chosen to take the photos yourself and opt out on a professional photographer, just be sure to use the camera with the highest resolution that is available to you. Basically, this means the camera with the highest MegaPixels or MP is the one you want to go with. Many modern smartphones like the new iPhone have a high enough quality camera to handle your event recording needs. However, if you have the opportunity to use a dedicated digital SLR camera, it will provide a higher image quality. If you are throwing a huge event and investing money into the event as well as marketing materials we highly recommend always paying a professional to take your event photos.
Your best tool for advertising your presentation in this high-tech world is social media content, but don’t forget to notify your local news outlets as well. While in-house presentations and personal events may not require media coverage, anytime the recipient is a charity or community organization, tell as many people as possible. When sharing news on your event after the fact, be sure to include a high-quality, non-blurry photo complete with the names of everyone involved as well as your company or organization.
Usually, when one of these giant checks is being presented it’s a life-changing moment that you’re sharing with the recipient. So the most important thing to remember is, have fun and don’t forget to smile!
Caring for your giant check
We recommend lightly wiping off your giant check after each use to help it last as long as possible. You can wipe them off with a non-abrasive cloth and lukewarm, soapy water. We strongly advise against using strong chemical cleaners as they may smudge and blur your image. If you must use a chemical cleaner, please be sure to do a small spot test on a low-visibility area of the giant check to ensure the chemical doesn’t ruin your image. With proper care and storage, your giant check should last for years.
Frequently asked questions about big checks:
Are big checks, novelty checks, oversized checks and presentation checks the same thing?
- Oversized checks, presentation checks, novelty checks, big checks, gag checks, large checks, joke checks… you get the idea. They all tend to refer to the same thing, it’s company preference as to which is used.
Just how large can my oversized check be?
- We offer three basic sizes of novelty checks:
- 18” x 36” Check
- 24”x 48” Check
- 30” x 60” Check
- Custom check sizes are available. We've made donation checks up to 8′ wide! Just don't try to take this to your local bank to cash. 🙂
- We offer three basic sizes of novelty checks:
Do you have a blank check template for your big checks? Can you help me with the design process?
- We do offer a blank check template, but most importantly we have a talented in-house design team with more than a decade of experience in designing oversized checks and other marketing materials & signage. Just give us a call at 1-800-971-3021 or contact us via our website and we’ll happily walk you through the entire process. If you need a giant check template then please see our free templates above.
What size giant check should I choose for my presentation?
- That really depends on how many people will be there and how far your audience and camera crew will be from the actual presentation. For up-close presentations that feature just two or three people, our small check will be fine. For larger audiences and those times when the camera crew will be about 10-feet away, you’ll want at least a medium. If you’re presenting at a large venue with a massive crowd of people, we can guarantee you’ll want our large oversized check or possibly even a custom size. If you’re having trouble deciding, just give us a call at 1-800-971-3021 or contact us via our website and we’ll happily help guide you through the decision.
Will it cost more to print a full-color oversized check?
- Absolutely not, here at Nonstop Signs we charge based on type, size, and quantity of material used. This way, you’ll never be forced to simplify your design to save money. We will not rest until you are 100% satisfied with your product.
Do I need a dry-erase finish for my giant check?
- That is entirely dependant on how many times you plan to use the check and if you plan on customizing the name in the recipient section. If you plan on making a default check for every event that reads, “To The Winner of (Your Event)” then dry-erase will be unnecessary. However, for a truly personal touch when presenting your check, we highly recommend having the recipient’s name or title displayed specifically, instead of a generic message. If you’re having trouble deciding, just call our experienced design team at 1-800-971-3021 and we’ll happily help you weigh your options.
What is the turnaround time for your novelty checks?
- We ship our oversized checks and all other products in 3-5 business days but we also offer Rush Services for same day and next day pinches, We’re experts in rush jobs.
Do you offer price reductions on higher quantities of oversized checks?
- We charge for all of our products based on type, size and quantity of material used. This means that the more you buy, the cheaper each individual piece will be. It also means that you never have to simplify your graphic design to save money.
How should I clean my novelty check?
- We recommend using lukewarm, soapy water and a non-abrasive cloth to wipe down your oversized check. Please avoid using chemical cleaners, as they may smudge, blur and outright ruin your image. If you must use a chemical cleaner, be sure to do a small spot test on a low-visibility section of the graphic to ensure the image isn’t affected. Keep in mind, these are printed on foam core which is a brand name of foam board. These materials are not made for long-term use and should not be exposed to moisture.
What is the lifespan of my oversized check?
- With proper care and storage, your oversized check should last for 1-3 years. We do not print a giant cardboard check, we use foam board which is much more durable and will last longer. Big cardboard checks tend to crease and break over time.
My oversized check has arrived with dents, scratches or just doesn’t look right. What do I do?
- Give us a call and we can help get your show on the road.
Should I put my routing or checking number on my vanity check?
- We do not recommend putting any personal data like routing number or checking number on your giant novelty check. These checks are really for photo ceremonies, not to cash. We recommend writing a separate check to be cashed or deposited into your bank account.
Can you create giant credit cards or giant debit cards?
- Yes, we can also create custom giant credit cards and giant debit cards. Depending on the size you are interested in, we can make big credit cards to almost any custom size.
Want to customize your oversized check a bit more? Checkout our Foamcore Print page.
POWERED BY: www.858graphics.com