Along with business cards, rack cards and flyers, brochures are a crucial piece of marketing collateral. In fact, brochures are easy to hand out and present information about your product, service or event with eye-catching graphic design.
High-quality printed brochures are available in a range of sizes and options delivering a great marketing solution for any business. We can help you provide information to your customers with a high-quality full-color brochure.
Brochure Design Specs
There are several steps to take when designing on the brochure template or brochure design you’d like to use. First, you must decide between fold options:
- Bi-fold Brochure– This means your brochure is folded in two, and only works for a vertical orientation. This method offers four faces for printing.
- Tri-fold Brochure– This means your brochure has three folds in it, and the page can be opened up like a booklet, and then opened again. It offers six total panels for printing and design templates.
- Z-fold Brochure– This folding method also has three folds like the tri-fold. However, the z-fold brochure resembles an accordion style, with no faces tucked inside one another.
We also work with our clients on more specific fold options, like a double gate fold and more!
We also offer several paper options for your custom brochures, depending on your budget. We offer the following paper finishes:
- Glossy Paper– The paper finish is shiny and reflective. This option is best for leaflets that contain a lot of color and photos.
- Matte Finish Paper– This finish has a matte appearance with less glare. This is a good option for leaflets and brochures that are mostly print and graphs.
- Recycled Paper– Recycled stock generally has lighter colors than traditional paper. We recommend using this for pastel or natural color schemes that don’t require vibrant inking.
The thicker the paper weight of your product, the more luxury associated with it! Here are some of the standard paper weights we offer for your custom leaflets. Keep in mind that these are measured in grams per square meter or GSM.
- Lightweight- This budget-friendly option is 130-gsm
- Standard- Standard paper weights approximately 170-gsm.
- Luxury- The weight of this paper is nearly double at 250-gsm.
- Superior Luxury- Our heaviest option, this paper is 400 gsm.
Another thing to keep in mind when selecting a recycled paper option is that the gsm of recycled paper often varies from the usual standard GSMs for standard, luxury, and superior. There is also not a recyclable option for the lightweight paper.
A pamphlet has printing on both sides. It can include multiple pages or columns with comprehensive information on them. Additionally, creative handouts have a design with various pages that are bound together. Small brochures are known as pamphlets. They are available in a variety of sizes. Our production team will print on a standard A4 size and then fold. When it comes to publishing the product, they are available in custom sizes and a heavier premium cover stock if required. Brochures need to be durable, so they last the length of the advertising campaign, and printing them on a heavier stock will ensure a longer life for your printing.
What paper size do I need?
- A3- This paper is 11.7 x 16.5 inches. Because of its large size, it isn’t suitable for folding and is more appropriate for flyers.
- A4- This paper is 8.3 x 11.7 inches. This size is available for flyer, bi-fold, and tri-fold, but not z-fold.
- A5- This paper is 5.8 x 8.3 inches. This size is available for flyer, bi-fold, and tri-fold, but not z-fold.
- A6 this paper is 4.1 x 5.8 inches. This size is available for flyer, bi-fold, and tri-fold, but not z-fold.
- A7- This paper is 2.9 x 4.1 inches. This size is only available for a flyer, as it is one of the smaller sizes available.
Printed brochures are incredibly significant promotional and marketing tools. They can be used to build your brand recognition, no matter what type of business or organization you run.
These products feature printing on both sides, come in different folding options. It can be printed using one sheet or multiple pages. You use these for a wide variety of purposes. In particular, they are most suitable for extended business messages. It showcases a range of products with in-depth detail or complete lists of services offered to buy a business.
What should I use brochures for?
Here are some of the most popular uses for brochures, that also include a call to action for your potential customers.
Religious messages– Your church will benefit significantly from the use of quality handout printing. This is because the high-quality material will attract the attention you want to receive, and full-color printing will get your message across like never before.
Event Promotion– High-quality full-color printed pamphlets are the perfect way to promote your next event. Whether you are holding a music festival or a medical conference, the use of the high-quality printed material will give your next trade show the attention it deserves.
Product Launches– Full-color pamphlets are one of the best ways to promote a new product. High-quality company branding used with high-resolution images is an excellent way to improve your brand and products.
Grand Openings– The best way to attract people to your business grand openings is with attractive handouts. Printing brochures is a simple solution to get the word out about your new business. They are cost-effective and quick to print.
Restaurant Specials– Advertise your restaurant specials by using brochures. You can also print a full menu on the folders to draw more people to your business. Getting people through the door is made easier with superior marketing materials.
How do I design my business brochure?
If you need to know how to create a great brochure, the design is just the beginning. Designing methods for your brochure generate the opportunity to put your branding stamp on your marketing materials. There are several things to consider when it comes to the design and creation of a pamphlet, and if you are about to attempt it yourself, here are a few tips.
- Make your brochures highlight to customers what you offer
- Original high-quality images
- Use bold color to attract attention
- Bold fonts to make reading simple
- Use your pictures to communicate your brand message clearly
- Think of unique and innovative ways to send your brand message
Your printed brochures are as good as your design, so the better the colors you use, the more attention you will attract for the right reasons. Creative brand designs will build your brand’s acknowledgment.
How do I I take advantage of brochure printing with Nonstop Signs?
Setting up your brochures for printing online is a simple process with NonStop Signs. If you need printing in bulk scale, you’ve come to the right place. You can design and print your brochures in quantities up to 25,000.
If you are ready to start the printing process of brochures, or maybe you want to create other fantastic marketing material for your product launches, real estate, events or just for your business, you can get started online with NonStop Signs. If you need advice or have specific necessities when it comes to design services or shipping you can call us at 800-205-9005 or email us. We also offer a broad range of business signage and a complete catalog of marketing solutions that might be suitable for your business.