Your custom business cards are very likely the first impression your business will make on someone. You are the conduit running between the business and the people you network with. You only have one chance to get it right. Business card printing can be overwhelming with various colors, types of paper and options. We will try to make it simple for you here, you have a professional business card that you are happy with!
And with our help, you can create unique business cards with photo artwork to create the perfect business cards design to send a clear and professional message to the people you meet and hand your card out to. It doesn't matter what type of design you prefer on your business cards. Provided you have included the relevant information, it's clear and concise, and well designed; your business cards can only improve your bottom line.
Design Business Cards
Create business cards that are double or one-sided and choose to print in black and white or full color. You can choose from a variety of paper stocks and finishes, For gold foil business cards, you should have gold foil. To have a die cut business cards or gloss, you can design business cards to perfectly communicate your brand or business. The more unique and eye-catching it is, the more memorable you will be to the people you hand your business cards to. Keep this in mind if you're in a creative industry.
Cheapest Business Cards
If you don't have an existing logo, image or design, don't worry. You can choose cool business cards from standard templates and simply customize them with your information. There is a range of templates available. Remember, you want to order business cards to extend your reach in a variety of markets, build and maintain contacts and connections, and make people remember you and your business. The best way to do it is by investing in unique business cards.
Make Your Own Business Cards
There is certain information that absolutely must be included, no matter the business cards size. For your own business cards, you need to ensure that your name is in a prominent position on your business cards. A logo or company name should be present, too. Don't forget to include your contact details. These days, your contact details extend beyond a phone number, email address, and physical address. It's a good idea to include your official social media handles. No business cards design is complete without a brief description of what you do. Whether that's a description of your industry or what you specifically do. Keep it clear and concise, make sure the colors pop!
Types Of Business Cards
Clear business cards
– How memorable is it when someone hands you a clear business card? You'll certainly stick in their mind in a way that a standard business card wouldn't. The best business cards for you may not be right for someone else, provided they send your message in a way that you want to, they are the perfect business cards for you.
Simple business cards
– You can opt for the basic, simple business card, it's a great option for most people. Are you really trying to stand out in your industry and working hard to build a network? You may want to branch out with something a bit different. That includes holographic business cards, pearl business cards, metal business cards, gold business cards, magnetic business cards, soft touch business cards, and plastic business cards.
Round business cards
– Everyone is used to the standard business card shape. Try out with a unique shape round corners. You can choose square business cards. If you want to round the corners all the way, we can create circular business cards. Make sure you setup your custom design with a cut line for the die cutter.
Vertical business cards
– This is a unique and eye-catching business card that people will have a hard time parting with, it's such a cool business card they're more likely to remember who gave it to them.
Folded business cards
– If you want to make sure people keep hold of your business card you can opt for this selection and print a handy calendar on the inside. It means they're likely to tuck it in their purse or wallet and pull it out to check dates, reminding themselves of you and your business.
Spot UV business cards
– Spot UV Business cards are a great way to create cards that stand out. UV is only on specific spots of the card in place of on the entire card. It increases the turnaround time for a few days. It is our favorite finish for two-sided business cards. These are beautiful business cards.
Die-cut business cards
– We can die cut business cards to any size and shape for a small custom die fee. Custom cut and custom shaped business cards are the unique options we have for high-end business cards.
Make Your Own Business Cards
It doesn't matter the type of business you operate, be it established, a newcomer or even a freelancer. At the time you are networking you should have business cards handy to finalize your meeting with someone. You've told them your name, introduced your business, and here is a free business card to solidify you in their mind. Here is just a taste of the people who should have business cards at the ready.
- Makeup artist business cards
- Hairstylist business cards
- Handyman business cards
- Personal trainer business cards
- Construction business cards
- Photography business cards
- Real Estate business cards
- Social media business cards
- Graphic Designer business cards
- Photographer business cards
- Realtor business cards
- Lawyer business cards
- Dental field business cards
- Regional managers business cards
- Retail management business cards
- Accountant business cards
- Salon services business cards
- Community officer business cards
- Electrician business cards
- Wedding planner business cards
- Events planner business cards
- Salon business cards
- House cleaning business cards
- Tree trimming business cards
- Personal shopper business cards
- QR code business cards
Business Cards Size
You can choose from a variety of shapes and sizes. From mini business cards to ultra thick business cards, the choice is yours. You can order 25 cool business cards. It is a great way to fine-tune your design and the information you have included in your business cards. You may want to consider ordering a minimum run of a few different designs to field test to see which one gets the most responses.
Business Cards Online
If you plan to take advantage of business cards printing services you should consider the many benefits of having a business card and some of the more popular uses that people have for them. Cool business cards are a no-brainer for business owners and salespeople. If you need help ordering your cards, feel free to reach out to our customer service department and we will walk you through the order process.
There are a lot more uses for specialty business cards, though. In addition to being a must for networking events, they're a great way to introduce your business to a new market or group of people, it's also an excellent way to give someone your personal information without having to reel it off in public so they can store it on their phone or find a pen and paper to write it all down.
It's so easy to slide your hand into your pocket and pull your clear plastic business cards out. If you own and operate a business with employees you may want to consider providing them with business cards free because it allows you the power to create the image you want them to present. Additionally, parents may want to create their own transparent business cards to let people know about allergies their child may have as well as any emergency numbers and other information that is relevant.
Elegant Business Cards
Cheap business card printing is an affordable solution for anyone, whether you're just opening a new small business or you are a freelancer looking to grow your client base. Business cards are a must for anyone looking to get ahead, while a lot of people seem to be under the impression that they're dying out, true networkers know their value. Business cards are a quick, easy, and efficient way of putting all of your information in someone's hand and a great way to leave them with a good first impression of you and your business.
Custom Business Cards Designs
Once upon a time, custom business cards were the staple of every company, no matter how small or how large. We've moved away from that, but think of how much easier networking would be if you keep business cards on you and could easily hand someone your social media information, as well as your contact details, and a brief description of what you can do for them. There is nothing more efficient to communicate your business products and services that a well-designed business card. All of our business cards are produced with a full-color printing method. If you need design templates, feel free to reach out to us.
Create Business Cards
It doesn't get any easier than the option to design business cards online. The ball is in your court. Before you make any final decisions you should take a look at the many options you have when choosing circle business cards, square business cards or opt for the standard look. Every aspect of customization is in your hands meaning your business cards are an extension of your brand.
Business Card Printing FAQ
What size is a business card?
The standard business card size is 3.5″x2″.
Where can I find a business card template?
Here is a massive selection of free business card templates for you. 🙂
Order Your Business Cards
Ready to go for business card printing or sell sheets A good business card with full-color printing will set you apart from the competition. Die-cut business cards with unique shapes will really make you stand out. You can order them directly from us online, email us or call us at 1-800-205-9005. It's so easy to make your own business cards, we're standing by ready to help you get the ball rolling. If you need overnight business cards we can discuss your needs, we strive to go the extra mile for all of our customers and if there's anything we can do to assist you, we will.