Your custom business cards are very likely the first impression your business will make on someone. You are the conduit running between the company and the people you network with. You only have one chance to get it right. Business card printing can be overwhelming with various colors, types of paper and options. We will try to make it simple for you here; you have a professional business card that you are happy with!
And with our help, you can create these with photo artwork to create the perfect design to send a clear and professional message to the people you meet and hand your card out to. It doesn’t matter what type of design you prefer. Provided you have included the relevant information; it’s bright and concise, and well designed; these can only improve your bottom line.
Design Business Cards
Create business cards that are double or one-sided and choose to print in black and white or full color. You can choose from a variety of paper stocks and finishes. To have a die cut business cards or gloss, you can design them to communicate your brand or business perfectly. The more unique and eye-catching it is, the more memorable you will be to the people you hand your cards to. Keep this in mind if you’re in a creative industry.
Cheapest Business Cards
If you don’t have an existing logo, image or design, don’t worry. You can choose cool designs from standard templates and customize them with your information. There is a range of templates available. Remember, you want to order these to extend your reach in a variety of markets, build and maintain contacts and connections, and make people remember you and your business.
Make Your Own Business Cards
There is specific information that you absolutely must include, no matter the size. You need to ensure that your name is in a prominent position on your layout. A logo or company name should be present, too. Don’t forget to include your contact details. These days, your contact details extend beyond a phone number, email address, and physical address. It’s a good idea to include your official social media handles. No business cards design is complete without a brief description of what you do. Whether that’s a description of your industry or what you specifically do. Keep it clear and concise, make sure the colors pop!
– You’ll certainly stick in their mind in a way that a standard one wouldn’t. The best ones for you may not be right for someone else, provided they send your message in a way that you want to, they are perfect for you. Transparent and translucent give an exquisite finish.
– Are you trying to stand out in your industry and working hard to build a network? You may want to branch out with something a bit different. That includes holographic, pearl, metal, gold, magnetic, soft touch, and plastic cards.
– Everyone is used to the standard shapes. Try out with a unique shape round corners. If you want to round the edges all the way, we can create circular business cards. Make sure you set up your custom design with a cut line for the die cutter.
– This is a unique and eye-catching design that people will have a hard time parting with; it’s so they’re more likely to remember who gave it to them.
– If you want to make, sure people keep hold of your folded business card you can opt for this selection and print a handy calendar on the inside. It means they’re likely to tuck it in their purse or wallet and pull it out to check dates, reminding themselves of you.
– These are a great way to create cards that stand out. UV is only on specific spots of the entire card. It increases the turnaround time for a few days.
– We can die cut to any size and shape for a small custom die fee. Custom cut and custom shape are unique options we have for high-end looks. We can also produce these in Suede.
Make Your Own Business Cards
It doesn’t matter the type of business you operate, be it established, a newcomer or even a freelancer. At the time you are networking you should have these handy to finalize your meeting with someone. Here is just a taste of the people who should have business cards at the ready.
- Makeup Artist
- Personal Trainer
- Real Estate
- Social Media
- Graphic Designer
- Dental Field
- Regional Managers
- Retail Management
- Salon Services
- Community Officer
- Wedding Planner
- Events Planner
- House Cleaning
- Tree Trimming
- Personal Shopper
- QR Code
- Hotel Keys
- Save the Date
Business Cards Sizes
You can choose from a variety of shapes and sizes. From mini to ultra thick stock, the choice is yours. It is a great way to fine-tune your design and the information you have included in your layout. You may want to consider ordering a minimum run of a few different designs to field test to see which one gets the most responses.
Business Cards Online
If you plan to take advantage of business cards printing services you should consider the many benefits of having a business card and some of the more popular uses that people have for them. If you need help ordering your cards, feel free to reach out to our customer service department, and we will walk you through the order process.
There are a lot more uses for specialty business cards, though. In addition to being a must for networking events, they’re a great way to introduce your business to a new market or group of people, it’s also an excellent way to give someone your personal information without having to reel it off in public so they can store it on their phone or find a pen and paper to write it all down.
It’s so easy to slide your hand into your pocket and pull your clear plastic business cards out. If you own and operate a business with employees, you may want to consider providing them with business cards for free because it allows you the power to create the image you want them to present.
Cheap business card printing is an affordable solution for anyone, whether you’re just opening a new small business or you are a freelancer looking to grow your client base. These are a must for anyone looking to get ahead, while a lot of people seem to be under the impression that they’re dying out, true networkers know their value. Business cards are a quick, easy, and efficient way of putting all of your information in someone’s hand and a great way to leave them with an excellent first impression of you and your business.
Custom Business Card Designs
Once upon a time, these were the staple of every company, no matter how small or how large. We’ve moved away from that, but think of how much easier networking would be if you keep business cards on you and could easily hand someone your social media information, as well as your contact details, and a brief description of what you can do for them. There is nothing more efficient to communicate your business products and services that a well-designed business card. All of our business cards produce with a full-color printing method. If you need design templates, feel free to reach out to us.
Create Business Cards
It doesn’t get any more comfortable than the option to design business cards online. The ball is in your court. Before you make any final decisions, you should take a look at the many options you have when choosing a circle, a square, or opt for the standard look. Every aspect of customization is in your hands meaning your cards are an extension of your brand.