Club Flyer Details
If you’re trying to draw a crowd to your next club event, you’ll need a professional looking club flyer to bring the house down! We can help you promote your club with flyers of custom shapes and sizes. With our team of expert graphic designers and creative directors, we can easily help you get a sellout. In fact, the line will be out the door!
Perhaps you have a design in mind, but don’t know where to begin? Contact our creative consultants via email, live chat or by phone at 1-800-205-9005. We can help you design and print a custom club flyer. In addition, we can create cheap and easy brand-specific vinyl stickers for patrons. Whats a little free advertising, right? Finally, if you need menus, schedules, or event calendars to hand out we’re happy to print those for you as well!
Check out some business flyers we did for Chatmeter here.
Club Flyer Specs
Your custom club flyers can be printed in any size, style or design that you like. Basically, we’re flexible and committed to helping you best represent your event.
We produce a variety of sizes for your club advertising needs. For reference, here are some standard sizes that we produce:
- Standard– This is the size of a regular sheet of paper, and can easily fit all the information about your event while being easy to tack up or pass out!
- Postcard– Postcard flyers are easy to place out on tables, by doors or on countertops of neighboring locations. Interested club-goers can grab one on their way out the door!
- Business Card– Mini club flyers are easy for patrons to pick up and put in their wallets, purses or pockets. It’s an easy reminder for them to come to join the party!
- Poster– We can also produce large posters of many dimensions, from 8″ x 14″ to 2 ft x 3 ft and more!
- Tickets– Perforated club tickets with a tear-off flyer or event details are a creative 2-in-1 to help you save money and promote your event.
Besides the traditional sizes we produce, we also create custom dimensions with ease. If that wasn’t enough, we can print club flyers and posters using custom shapes, too!
Club Flyer FAQ
What size should my club flyer be?
If you’re after a traditional flyer, you’ll need a standard sheet of paper. 8.5″ x 11″ works perfectly, and can be mounted in store windows, boards, walls as well as stacked on countertops or tables. Finally, you can hand these out to passerby!
Where can I find club flyer templates?
There are plenty of club flyer templates available for free on the web. These include photoshop templates, Canva templates and more! In fact, our team even has several ready-made templates to choose from. However, if you just aren’t up to the task of designing a flyer, our team of graphic designers is happy to help customize a design for you.
How should I design my club advertisement?
You may be stumped when it comes to designing your party flyer. That’s understandable! We always recommend searching on Pinterest and the web for inspiration. A good rule of thumb is to use large, easy to read fonts and attention-grabbing graphics. Bright colors or high contrast images are the way to go. Finally, try to keep it brief and to the point. You want the design of your flyer to pique interest, and the relevant information to be understood in mere seconds.
What should I put on a club flyer?
You always want to put your best foot forward with a club flyer. Here are the pieces of information you should usually include:
- Event Name
- Event Date and time
- Important Headliners or DJ
- Where tickets can be bought
- Specials or promotions
How do I know if my flyer was successful?
It’s important to test and make sure that your promotional material is on point and attracting the right crowd. Consider creating a special URL advertised on the flyer to track responses. For example, this can be a ticket purchasing page or a redirected page on your website with more info.