Custom Labels Details
If your business creates a product, no matter what it is, custom labels are a great idea. A well-thought-out sticker helps to promote your business, brand or even an event! No matter what the item is you’re labeling, we will create a high-quality design. Also, we don’t have a minimum or maximum order number- we’ll work with you on whatever your needs are!
You can contact us to discuss your labels, by calling us at 1-800-205-9005 or you can email us or strike up a live chat.
Custom Labels Specs
Roll versus Sheet
Depending on the amount and size of the labels you need, we can provide sheets of custom stickers or even roll labels of thousands! To decide which will work best for you, determine how many stickers you’ll need on your first order. And don’t worry- we’re happy to provide a completed proof before sending the label design to print.
We provide standard label sticker shapes in a variety of forms. Here are our most popular:
- Round labels
- Oval labels
- Square Labels
- Rectangle Labels
We can also create a custom die cut shape for you, depending on your logo design or requirements. Just talk to our design team about your needs!
We can customize our labels to any shape or size. Our standard custom label size is usually between half an inch to six inches. However, we can make custom stickers small enough to make address labels, mailing labels and return address labels, or large enough for kegs and bulk products!
Our custom product label printing incorporates many different materials and weights. Here are some of our more popular label material options:
- Label in Matte or Glossy– can have either a non-reflective finish or a matte gloss. These labels have a strong adhesive, and you can write on them! However, this option is not waterproof. Also, you should only use this indoors.
- Polypropylene labels– These lightweight, flexible plastic labels are tearproof, waterproof and oil resistant. The adhesive sticks to almost any surface and is permanent. These labels are temperature resistant. Also, they are safe for outdoors.
- Available in white, or clear options.
- Vinyl– The most durable option. UV-Resistant, extreme temperature resistant and perfect for outdoor materials. Available in regular white vinyl, color vinyl, and high gloss.
- Vellum and Texture– For an elegant, luxury finish, you can print your labels on vellum paper or other linen-based paper. These are perfect for unique, high-end items but are not suited for outdoors. Kraft paper is also an example of texture paper and is famous for specialty products and special events.