Custom Labels Details
If your business creates a product, no matter what it is, custom labels are a great idea. A well-thought-out label helps to promote your business, brand or even an event! No matter what the item is you’re labeling, we will create a high-quality design. The best part is, we don’t have a minimum or maximum order number- we’ll work with you on whatever your needs are!
You can contact us to discuss your labels, by calling us at 1-800-205-9005 or you can email us or strike up a live chat.
Custom Labels Specs
Roll versus Sheet
Depending on the amount and size of the labels you need, we can provide sheets of label stickers or even rolls of thousands! To decide which will work best for you, simply determine how many stickers you’ll need on your first order. And don’t worry- we’re happy to provide a proof before sending the label design to print.
We provide standard label sticker shapes in a variety of shapes. Here are our most popular:
- Circle labels
- Oval labels
- Square Labels
- Rectangle Labels
We can also create a custom shape for you, depending on your logo design or requirements. Just talk to our design team about your needs!
Our labels can be completely customized in size and shape. Our standard custom label size is usually between half an inch to six inches.
Our custom product label printing incorporates many different materials and weights. Here are some of our more popular label material options:
- Basic Label in Matte or Glossy– can have either a non-reflective finish or a matte gloss. Strong adhesive and can be written on, however, this option is not waterproof. In addition, it should only be used indoors.
- Polypropylene labels– These lightweight flexible plastic labels are tearproof, waterproof and oil resistant. The adhesive sticks to almost any surface and is permanent. These labels are temperature resistant. In addition, they are safe for outdoors.
- Available in white, or clear options.
- Vinyl– The most durable option. UV-Resistant, extreme temperature resistant and perfect for outdoor materials. Available in regular vinyl and high gloss.
- Vellum and Texture– For an elegant, luxury finish, you can print your labels on vellum paper or other linen-based paper. These are perfect for unique, high-end items but are not suited for outdoors.
Custom Labels FAQ
What are product labels?
Product labels are used to identify products. They can be attached to the product itself or to it’ss container, and contain information that is necessary to the consumer.
Why are custom product labels important?
Custom labels play a part in advertising and promotion, as well as serving to educate buyers about your product. A product label plays a key part in customer journey and retention. At first, a well-designed product label will catch the eye. Then, after reading the information on the product label, the customer can make an informed decision.
What are your custom labels made from?
We commonly produce labels out of vinyl, paper or polypropylene film. However, we don’t like to limit ourselves! We can also produce labels about of foil, fabric, plastic and latex, too. Any surface that can be printed upon and fixed to a product, basically!
Do I need to spend a lot of money on product labels?
While you don’t need to spend a lot of money on custom product labels, we recommend that you spend a fair share of time designing them and including proper information. This is because your custom label is the first impression of your product on the consumer. You want it to be a good one!
Who regulates product labels?
Great question! Depending on what your product is, there’s probably an agency governing some rules about it. For example, if you’re selling food, drug or cosmetic, you’ll answer to the FDA and its guidelines about what goes on a product label. This helps protect average consumers from being misled about the contents or function of a product.
What types of products do you make custom labels for?
We work with our clients to make a ton of different product labels. Basically, this spans every industry you can think of. Here’s an example of product labels we worked with Golden State Greens on. In addition, here are some common products that require well-thought-out labels:
- Gift boxes
- Food labels
- ID labels
- Name tags
- bottle labels
- return labels
- beer labels
- sewing and clothing labels