Custom Leaflets Details
Custom leaflets are a cost-effective method to get information into your customer’s hands and advertise, educate or appeal to their senses. We offer leaflets, brochures, and flyers in a variety of sizes and paper weights. In addition, we have brochure and flyer templates on hand to help streamline the process.
You can contact us by phone at 1-800-205-9005, email or live chat. One of our technicians will be happy to answer any questions that you have, as well as offer advice or guidance.
Custom Leaflets Specs
We can print your custom leaflets in a variety of sizes and folds, depending on your goals for advertisement and promotion.
Custom leaflets are a great option to create advertisements and promotions, as well as educational materials for prospective clients. Dictate the flow and organization of information by adding folds into your leaflets. Here are the current folds we can produce:
- Bi-fold– This means your leaflet is folded in two, and only works for a vertical orientation. This method offers 4 faces for printing.
- Tri-fold– This means your leaflet has three folds in it, and the page can be opened up like a booklet, and then opened again. It offers 6 total panels for printing and graphics and is sometimes called a brochure.
- Z-fold– This folding method also has three folds like the tri-fold. However, the z-fold brochure resembles an accordion style, with no faces tucked inside one another.
You can also elect to print a brochure with no fold, which would then be referred to as a flyer.
You have a variety of paper sizing options for your brochures. Here are some of our standard sizes. We also create custom proportions for your leaflet.
- A3- This paper is 11.7 x 16.5 inches. Because of its large size, it isn’t suitable for folding and is more appropriate for flyers.
- A4- This paper is 8.3 x 11.7 inches. This size is available for flyer, bi-fold, and tri-fold, but not z-fold.
- A5- This paper is 5.8 x 8.3 inches. This size is available for flyer, bi-fold, and tri-fold, but not z-fold.
- A6 this paper is 4.1 x 5.8 inches. This size is available for flyer, bi-fold, and tri-fold, but not z-fold.
- A7- This paper is 2.9 x 4.1 inches. This size is only available for a flyer, as it is one of the smaller sizes available.
We also offer pages that are bigger and smaller than these standard measurements. If another A paper size might work for you, just let our team know!
We also offer several paper options for your custom leaflets, depending on your budget. We offer the following paper finishes:
- Glossy– The paper finish is shiny and reflective. This option is best for leaflets that contain a lot of color and photos.
- Matte– This finish has a matte appearance with less glare. This is a good option for leaflets and brochures that are mostly print and graphs.
- Recycled– Recycled stock has lighter colors. We recommend using this for pastel or natural color schemes that don’t require vibrant inking.
The thicker the paper weight of your product, the more luxury associated with it! Here are some of the standard paper weights we offer for your custom leaflets. Keep in mind that these are measured in grams per square meter, or GSM.
- Lightweight- This budget-friendly option is 130-gsm
- Standard- Standard paper weights approximately 170-gsm.
- Luxury- The weight of this paper is nearly double at 250-gsm.
- Superior Luxury- Our heaviest option, this paper is 400 gsm.
Another thing to keep in mind when selecting a recycled paper option is that the gsm of recycled paper often varies from the usual standard GSMs for standard, luxury, and superior. There is also not a recyclable option for the lightweight paper.