Custom Honey Labels Details
Whether you’re creating honey labels for a wedding, event or even for retail purposes, we can help! You’re the bee’s knees, and we’d love to help you create custom honey labels! We also create labels for other food products and another crowd favorite- jam labels!
Custom Honey Labels Specs
Our custom honey labels can be designed to fit any container imaginable. We create a variety of sizes and shapes, from traditional round stickers to custom die-cut shapes!
Custom Label Materials
We design stickers with lots of materials. Because we have a variety, we are happy to help you figure out what will work best for your honey labels. In fact, some popular options we have are:
- Waterproof vinyl labels
- Foil labels
- Double-sided vinyl adhesive labels
- Crack n’ Peel Labels
- Polyester labels
- hang tags
Custom Shape Labels
Our honey jar labels come in round, oval, square and rectangular shapes. In addition, we can create a die cut custom shape out of your logo or brand symbol for a completely unique look!
If you’re using a traditional honey jar, we might recommend labels that wrap all the way around the jar. However, we can also create labels designed specifically for honey bottles.
Custom Label Finish
- Glossy – typically, white is the standard glossy option. However, you can choose any color you like. Glossy labels are a great look for products that will be stored indoors. Additionally, they will resist oils and water.
- Matte – matte labels speak to a high-end, luxury brand. The finish is a satin-look and so is perfect for luxury alcohol brands, candles, and beauty products.
- Clear – there are plenty of benefits to going clear. They have a glossy finish, you can count on them to resist oils and waters, too. Additionally, it ensures the design stands out. This is a popular option for beer brands.
Roll Versus Sheets
Depending on the number of labels you need, we can provide a roll of labels or a sheet! Basically, sheets carry just a limited number of custom honey labels apiece and make sense for short-run packaging or a trial. However, if you’re producing a large amount of the same product, getting a roll of a thousand labels might make more sense.
Custom Honey Labels FAQ
What does the FDA require on labels?
The FDA requires a lot of information on food product labels. This includes ingredients, the type of food and manufacturer information. Additionally, warning about exposure or inclusion of common allergens is required. For more information, a comprehensive guide of how food labels should appear is available on their website!
It’s important to note that the FDA regulates the labels on products intended for sale. If you’re needing honey labels to place on a gift or for your home use, the FDA won’t regulate your label. However, you should still put lots of information on this label to ensure you don’t accidentally give your friends or guests dangerous allergens!
Are your product stickers printed with safe ink?
If you’re creating a food label, then we can use ink that is specifically approved by the FDA.
How do you remove sticky labels from honey jars?
Honey jars and honey bottles are a recyclers dream because they can be used so many times! To get a sticky label off your jar, do the following:
- Collect all the jars that you want to remove the labels from
- Wash the inside thoroughly to remove any traces of honey
- Soak in a container of warm water and dish soap for at least a few hours- overnight makes the process much easier!
- Scrub gently with a sponge- the label should practically melt off!
What should I put on my honey labels?
If you’re creating honey jars as a gift or a party favor, your label won’t be regulated by the government. However, we do advise that you put any relevant information about allergens on the label as a courtesy to your friends. You don’t have to mention manufacturer information, but clearly labeling what it is, the flavor and the ingredients is a good start!
How do your clients create product labels with you?
The process is incredibly easy. Just reach out to our sales team via email, phone call or web chat. You’ll need to give us an idea of what you’re producing, and how many you’ll need. From that point, we’ll request some necessary graphics from you (logo, brand color scheme, etc.) and design a proof. Finally, you’ll approve the proof and the item will be sent to print!
To save time, we can even provide you with a template for your product sticker to upload the artwork yourself.
Do I have any other honey label options besides stickers?
You absolutely do! We can provide lid wraps, or even hanging tags instead of a traditional food jar label. Or perhaps you have something else in mind! If so, we love a challenge. Feel free to reach out to our sales team to discuss your custom honey label options!
What material should I choose for my honey jar or bottle labels?
- Foil honey labels have a sheen that is sure to catch the attention of passing shoppers
- A Semi-gloss paper is a cost-effective option, but it isn’t as durable, especially when you’re talking about using them as honey labels. If you choose this you’ll need a laminate finish
- A white film will resist friction, moisture, and abrasions. It’s more costly, but when you’re talking about honey bottle labels it’s a good choice
- One of the most popular options for honey labels is a clear background. Clear honey labels are special. The reason for this is customers can see the product and still read about the product. It makes it look like there’s no label, which gives the appearance of a high-end product
- You can choose a matte finish or opt for gloss. You can choose white underprinting, single color or spot color. The options are endless when you choose to create custom honey jar labels.