Illuminated Signs Details
Using illuminated signs catches the eye of passersby and increases foot traffic exponentially. Bright signs cover a lot of different territories, from electronic signs, neon signs and LED glow signs. Whether you want all parts of your sign to be illuminated or just elements of your sign – like LED channel letters- we can help.
Illuminated Building Signs Specs
Types of illuminated signs
There are many options available when it comes to lighted signs. Some of the more popular varieties include backlit signs, which are perfect for any setting and are useful for various messages or advertising. Neon signs, pylon signs, and illuminated monument signs are also popular
Lightboxes are common in shopping centers and malls, retail stores, airports, and even hospitals. LED signs are also commonly used in the hospitality industry as they are impactful and multifaceted. You can design your own LED sign, as they are incredibly versatile.
LED Lightbox signs
LED Lightbox Signs are a popular method of putting your business in the spotlight. Lightbox signs are very versatile as signs are customizable using different designs, pictures, fonts, and colors. Whether it is a custom light up bar sign or custom illuminated signs for your business, these are easily recognizable.
Since every business wants to capture the attention of prospective customers, it is evident that illuminated signs would probably be more effective than signs that lack illumination. Bright colors and shining lights attract humans by nature. These started as fluorescent signs, and soon after that, innovators made neon signs. Presently we have LED illuminated signs and electronic signs, but it was only recently that LED was developed to allow for various degrees of brightness and color, making the design highly attractive.
What are the benefits of using illuminated signs?
Illuminated signage carries some of the following benefits:
- Signage allows for 24-hour visibility and marketing.
- Works as wayfinding signs, helping people find their way to your business more easily than regular signage.
- Neon signs and LED signs are a unique touch that can elevate your retail space.
- Weather-resistant, and can operate in rain and fog
What are some uses for illuminated signs and outdoor LED signs?
Outdoor LED signs are useful for the following, as a form of advertising:
- Illuminated exit signs in any business
- Use bright business signs to make an impact regarding being noticeable
- Bright house numbers or an LED lighthouse number makes locating your business or house easier
- Illuminated stop signs, for increased visibility
- LED light street name and LED lighted address signs are great for increased visibility for location purposes
- Custom light up bar signs – what better way to attract attention than a custom light up bar sign that flashes using multi-colored LED lights to catch your eye
- Outdoor LED signs are most impactful irrespective of the weather