Custom Island Trade Show Booths Details
An island trade show booth is a great option when you’ve got a prime location on the exhibit floor. This trade show booth layout is designed to be open and accessible from all sides, which increases your exposure and potential to secure leads during the entire event. Island booths offer room for multiple representatives to speak to visitors, and visitors to mill around and experience your immersive exhibit. Some or all elements of our custom trade show exhibits are available for purchase or rental.
This helps you put your best foot forward at your next trade show! We can help you decide what booth elements you’ll need in your custom design. You can reach us to answer your design questions or begin the process in three ways:
- Call us by phone at 1-800-205-9005,
- Shoot us an E-mail or
- Use our live chat feature.
Custom Island Booths Specs
Custom Booth Elements
Because custom tradeshow exhibits are highly custom to the vision, purpose, and audience of your tradeshow presence, the elements that we include will vary per client. Here’s a list of common immersive tradeshow display products we can offer in any of our island booth exhibit kits:
- Double-sided graphics towers- these feature the artwork you provide us, such as logos, color-blocks or more involved designs. Our standard size is 4′ wide by 14′ high. However, we can create custom sizes depending on space constraint.
- A header sign to hang over the exhibit. This is most often a four-sided square or a continuous circle and often features a logo or brand name.
- Counters with graphics
- Graphic walls
- free-standing banners
- Vinyl adhesive wall decals in any size
- Fabric tension displays
- Pop-Up elements
Trade Show Booth Layouts
If you’ve landed on this page looking for a booth, but aren’t familiar with the traditional layouts here’s a crash course. We offer three traditional trade show booth layouts in our designs that can be used in all booth sizes:
- Island– This square booth layout is accessible from any side. The layout features main pieces on each side and encourages traffic through most or all of the exhibit sides.
- Peninsula- This booth layout is longer than it is wide, generally. The back wall is often sealed off by a backdrop, where the main display sits. The two sides and front of the exhibit extend out lengthwise and encourage exhibition-goers to enter the front and experience the elements like a retail store. However, it is important to note that the Peninsula layout is also done in square booths, not rectangles.
- Inline– This booth layout is wider than it is long. The back wall is long and seals off traffic from this direction. The booth also encourages traffic to flow through the inline design or to be approached and exited from the front. This layout is also done in square booths and not rectangles.
If you have a different concept in mind for your design, feel free to let our design team know and we can come up with a custom option!