Custom Mylar Stickers Details
Mylar stickers are the top choice when your product is often exposed to harsh work environments and elements. When your product will contain or be near harsh chemicals or even experience wear and tear from the surrounding environments, choose mylar. This tough material is heat resistant, scratch and tear resistant and stable. In addition, it is also resistant to corrosive materials, chemical, and UV rays. Finally, our mylar stickers, tag, labels, and overlays are either digitally printed or screen printed. This gives you additional versatility on design and cost depending on your needs!
Feel free to reach out to one of our design consultants to explore your needs and pinpoint a mylar sticker that works for you. Basically, you can reach our team anytime using one of the three options:
- Call us at 1-800-205-9005
- Use our live chat option with us
- email us here
Custom Mylar Stickers Specs
We can either screen print your mylar stickers, or digitally print them. You might choose either of these options for several reasons. In fact, we’ve broken it down below to help you choose!
- Screen-Printed Mylar Stickers have more vibrant colors than their digitally printed counterparts. These are usually chosen if you have to order a large run of custom labels or mylar overlays.
- Digitally-Printed Mylar Stickers have photo quality images and color gradient. Basically, if you’re ordering a smaller run of product this is a more cost-effective option.
Our mylar labels are usually 2.0-2.5 microns thick, which means they’re more durable than most labels.
We offer several Mylar sticker options. You may be most familiar with silver Mylar stickers, but we offer other options. Here are a few:
- Silver Matte
- Silver Brushed or Stainless Finish
Our mylar labels will survive in temperatures from -40 degrees Fahrenheit to 302 degrees Fahrenheit. In fact, this is why you often see Mylar overlays on metal plates in refrigerators!