Postcards are more than just a letter you send to your friends while you’re on vacation. Beyond bragging rights, as you sip a cocktail on the beach, they are one of the most versatile marketing tools available to you. Sure, they can serve as holiday cards, but they are also the perfect size to use as handouts for retail launches and promotions, thank you cards, and mailing promotions (grand openings, sales, and more). Print postcards are handy to use as elegant invitations or as a more dedicated business card.
Custom Postcards for Direct Mail
Create your direct mail to make coupons, advertise promotional events, coupons. Use them as appointment reminders. You can do it all with a classy design. Regarding direct marketing, these are more likely to make an impact than any other form, just because no one needs to open them. Your message is right them from the moment a potential customer picks it up. You can choose a template for your DIY postcards or upload your design.
Personalized Postcard Designs
There are a few things to consider before you start designed your postcards, you want to make an immediate impact while communicating your message to potential customers. Your design should include a strong headline that clearly outlines what your business, service or product will do for them it should be short and concise. When working on DIY, be sure to keep it simple, and if it’s for sales purpose, they’re more likely to purchase if you’re offering them a discount. Don’t forget to include your website and address on business postcards. You’ll want to stand out, too, and pictures are a great way to do stand out from the crowd.
Print Postcards for Small Business
Are you a small business owner? Then you will know just how challenging it is coming up with new and creative ways to market. That is where direct mail postcards can help. It’s a great way to drum up sales, garner interest, and boost traffic whether to a physical store or an online store. There are so many incredible ways to use these. You’ll be stunned you never thought of them in the first place. They’re much more difficult for people to toss aside, especially when compared to flyers.
We Produce Bulk Postcards
– A unique way to contact potential customers and reward existing customers for their loyalty.
– There’s nothing like sending reminders to patients to jog their memory regarding upcoming appointments, and greetings are eye-catching enough to be noticed when they’re on the fridge. Alternatively, you can use them in office to give to patients with their appointment details as soon as they make them.
– Restaurants, service businesses (salons, barbers, etc.), and retailers can use these as a solution to invite customers back. When they bring them in to redeem their discount, it provides you with an excellent way to track their impact.
Grand Opening Announcement
– Who doesn’t love the excitement surrounding a brand new business in town? For business owners, it’s essential to get the word out, so the grand opening goes off with a bang.
– What customer doesn’t love a special gift or offer to celebrate their birthday? Use these to let your customers know you care.
– The entire idea behind a sale is to increase foot traffic to your store (or website). How can you get the word out?
New Customer Discount
– Designing with the image of your business are the key to converting potential customers into new customers. Combining a coupon offer with those postcards is just going to solidify your attractiveness to new customers.
– Are you having a big party or event? Why not make your postcards as an RSVP solution? Let everyone know about the big day and make sure they confirm their attendance.
Real Estate Marketing
– Whether it’s a new listing that you’re having trouble shifting or an open house printable postcards are a great way to spread the word about your event.
Save The Date
– Your wedding is coming quick, remind people now to save the date with a sizeable reminder card.
– People are getting more creative around the holidays, and Thanksgiving tends to signal the arrival of major Black Friday deals. Why not send your customers Thanksgiving cards to let them know about the deals you’ll be offering?
– Whether it’s to let people know your opening hours through the holiday season, to offer Christmas wishes or a special discount, vintage Christmas postcards are a smart and unique way to do it.
While those are some of the most popular uses, there are so many more ways to use printable cards. Use them as a soft sell with an attractive picture to remind customers where you are or use funny postcards to offer freebies. You can also use them as a discount tool for first-time buyers, whether you’re a new business or relaunching. Don’t forget that printing can also be a great way to communicate the relevant information about your business think of them as mini flyers.
So, now that you have chosen the postcard designs that are right for your business how do you go about using them for marketing purposes? Whether you choose direct mail or email, the key is to keep your message simple, include a call to action, so you direct your customers what to do next, and if possible, add something to make it a bit more special. Additionally, prints can be run off in as few as just 25-50 an order, which means you can create a variety to test out which ones are the most effective.
Where To Buy Postcards
You can purchase online; you can print in color, stick to black and white, and go for one side or both. The possibilities are endless, whether you want to buy postcards for event handouts, spreading the word about your photography business, print online to boost your business and increase your sales.
Postage For Postcards
Getting great rates on postage is only the first step, and we can even provide you with ready-stamped to use. If you want to maximize the responses you receive, consider perforations, coupons or reply stubs.