Postcards are more than just a letter you send to your friends while you're on vacation. Beyond bragging rights, as you sip a cocktail on the beach, they are one of the most versatile marketing tools available to you. Sure, they can serve as holiday cards, but postcards are also the perfect size to use as handouts for retail launches and promotions, thank you cards, and mailing promotions (grand openings, sales, and more). Print postcards are handy to use as elegant invitations or as a more involved business card.
Custom Postcards for Direct Mail
Create your own direct mail postcards to make your own coupons, advertise promotional events, coupons, and even use them as appointment reminders. You can do it all with a classy postcard design. In terms of direct marketing, postcards are more likely to make an impact than any other form, simply because no one needs to open them. Your message is right them from the moment a potential customer picks it up. You can choose a template for your diy postcards or upload your own design.
Personalized Postcard Designs
There are a few things to consider before you start designed your postcards, you want to make an immediate impact while clearly communicating your message to potential customers. Your postcard design should include a strong headline that clearly outlines what your business, service or product will do for them – it should be short and concise. When working on DIY postcards be sure to keep it simple, and if it's for sales purpose they're more likely to make a purchase if you're offering them a discount. Don't forget to include your website and address on business postcards. You'll want to stand out, too, and picture postcards are a great way to do stand out from the crowd.
Print Postcards for Small Business
Are you a small business owner? Then you will know just how challenging it is coming up with new and creative ways to market. That is where direct mail postcards can help. It's a great way to drum up sales, garner interest, and boost traffic – whether to a physical store or an online store. There are so many incredible ways to use postcards, you'll be stunned you never thought of email postcards in the first place. They're much more difficult for people to just toss aside, especially when compared to flyers.
We Produce Bulk Postcards
- Business Postcards – whatever your business, whatever your offer – say it with postcards. A unique way to contact potential customers and reward existing customers for their loyalty. Business change of address postcards is also a clever way to announce moves or announce a new store opening.
- Reminder Postcards – there's nothing like sending reminder postcards to patients to jog their memory regarding upcoming appointments and postcard greetings are eye-catching enough to be noticed when they're on the fridge. Alternatively, you can use them in office to give to patients with their appointment details as soon as they make them.
- Coupon Postcards – restaurants, service businesses (salons, barbers, etc), and retailers can use postcards as a solution to invite customers back. When they bring the postcards in to redeem their discount it provides you with an excellent way to track their impact.
- Grand Opening Announcement – who doesn't love the excitement surrounding a brand new business in town? For business owners, it's important to get the word out so the grand opening goes off with a bang. Direct mail postcards are a great way to put the word out.
- Happy Bday Postcards – what customer doesn't love a special gift or offer to celebrate their birthday? Use postcards to let your customers know you care.
- Clearance Cards – the entire idea behind a sale is to increase foot traffic to your store (or website). How can you get the word out? Online postcards.
- New Customer Discount Postcards – designing postcards that really work with the image of your business is the key to converting potential customers into new customers. Combining a coupon offer with those postcards is just going to solidify your attractiveness to new customers.
- RSVP Postcards – having a big party or event? Why not make your own postcards as an RSVP solution? Let everyone know about the big day and make sure they confirm their attendance.
- Real Estate Marketing Postcards – whether it's a new listing that you're having trouble shifting or an open house – printable postcards are a great way to spread the word about your event.
- Save The Date Postcards – your nuptials are coming quick, remind people now to save the date with a sizeable reminder card.
- Vintage Halloween Postcards – having a Halloween party or do you just prefer to send a Halloween photo and skip Christmas cards? Either way, picture postcards are a great Halloween solution.
- Thanksgiving Postcards – people are getting more creative around the holidays, and Thanksgiving tends to signal the arrival of major Black Friday deals. Why not send your customers Thanksgiving postcards to let them know about the deals you'll be offering? Holiday postcards are so versatile.
- Vintage Christmas Postcards – whether it's to let people know your opening hours through the holiday season, to offer Christmas wishes or a special discount, vintage Christmas postcards are a clever and unique way to do it.
While those are some of the most popular uses, there are so many more ways to use printable postcards. Use them as a soft sell with an attractive picture to remind customers where you are or use funny postcards to offer freebies. You can also use them as a discount tool for first-time buyers, whether you're a new business or relaunching. Don't forget that printing postcards can also be a great way to communicate the relevant information about your business – think of them as mini flyers.
So, now that you have chosen the postcard designs that are right for your business – how do you go about using them for marketing purposes? Whether you choose direct mail postcards or email, the key is to keep your message simple, include a call to action so you direct your customers what to do next, and if possible, include something to make it a bit more special. Additionally, printable postcards can be run off in as few as just 25-50 an order, which means you can create a variety of different diy postcards to test out which ones are the most effective.
Where To Buy Postcards
You can purchase your postcards online, you can print in color, stick to black and white, and go for one side or both. The possibilities are endless, whether you want to buy postcards for event handouts, spreading the word about your photography business, print postcards online to boost your business and increase your sales.
Vintage postcards are the perfect tool to get your message out and in front of thousands of customers. Printing postcards cheap is cost-effective, it is easy, and it's an essential marketing tool for any business, no matter how big or small. The trick is having your print postcards online handled by a professional. Every order is given full attention to ensure your postcards are high quality and precise.
Direct Mail Postcard
We understand that you lead a busy life, which is why we're all about making ordering postcards as easy as possible. The process is smooth and you can easily upload your own images or choose from a standard template and include your details. It's all about making our postcards for sale as convenient as possible for you.
We Create Postcards
Your business is not the same as other businesses, and we understand how important postcards can be a direct mail marketing tool. There are a variety of sizes to choose from, and if you want to stretch your budget as far as you can then you may want to opt for one of the smallest postcards for sale. Having said that, there's nothing like larger postcard greetings to make an impact on your customers – of course, it also means you have plenty of space to communicate your message.
Printing Postcard Greetings
If you want to send postcard greetings to your existing customers while also expanding your reach, then you will love the postcard stock paper we use to help you create clever marketing tools. Alternatively, you can announce big moves and new openings with address change postcards. Whether you prefer antique postcards or watercolor postcards, we can process your order quickly without compromising on quality. We offer competitive rates so you can stretch your marketing budget with the most cost-effective solution possible.
Postage For Postcards
Getting great rates on postage for postcards is only the first step and we can even provide you with ready-stamped postcards to use. If you want to maximize the responses you receive, consider perforations, coupons or reply stubs.
If you want to buy postcards then give us a call at 800-205-9005 or you can email us to discuss your order.