Trade Show Displays
Custom Trade Show Displays San Diego + Shipping Nation Wide
Well done Trade Shows Displays are a fantastic opportunity for businesses to connect with potential customers and collaborators. Show management and organizers are responsible for the potential success of any show. From the layout and design of the area, graphics and banners, all the way down to the floor graphics, trade show displays are not complete without the proper marketing materials and presentation. At Non Stop Signs, we have a wide variety of Custom Trade Show Displays, our talented in-house design & production team will help you get the most out of their extensive knowledge in the trade show display industry, we've been at this a while.
We offer everything you may need for your Trade Show Displays from pop-up booths to roll-up banners and more. One popular way to lead people from the entrance to your booth is by using custom stair and escalator signage as well as strategically placed floor graphics. Most people only think to decorate the booth itself, but utilizing stair displays, hanging banners and other trade show display elements around the Hall or convention center wisely will increase your booth traffic exponentially. Our Trade Show Displays take minutes to setup and are impossible to miss! Draw attention to your products or services with our high impact, full-color 100% Custom Trade Show Displays.
Styles of Trade Show Displays We Offer
- Roll Up Displays
- Stand-alone Display
- Portable Banner Displays
- With a solid base
- Carrying Case Included
- Economy Roll Up Displays
- Stand-alone Display
- Portable Banner Displays
- Two Leg Base
- Carrying Case Included
- Vegas Modular
- Fully Customizable Aluminum Trade Show Display Unit
- Easy To Set-Up
- Case Included
- Extra Options Include
- Back Lit Fabric Banners
- Lighting Systems
- Interchangeable Graphics
- See our Catalog for more Options.
- Media Backdrops
- The large photo backdrops used on the red carpet and other events.
- Most Common Sizes
- 8′ x 10′
- 10′ x 10′
- Custom Sizes Available
- Pop Up Displays
- Setup in minutes
- Fully Customizable
- Includes Case
- Podiums Available
- Outdoor Stands
- Similar to Roll Up Displays but with a much heavier base.
- Water Base
- Sand Base
- Steel Base
- Table Throws
- Full-color Custom Tablecloth
- Available in 3 or 4 sided options.
- Truss Systems
- Aluminum framing used to custom hang banners and lighting.
- Any Size Available
- Solid Aluminum Podiums
- Interchangeable Graphic Displays.
- Table Top Displays
- Aluminum frames for product or service info display.
- Multiple Sizes and Configurations available, See Catalog for more info.
- Fabric Displays
- Similar to media backdrops, but made with a fabric canvas.
- Literature Rack
- Collapsible aluminum shelving unit for your promotional items.
Trade Show Displays & A Few of Our Printing Methods
Our top of the line Canon Powered Oce Arizona flatbed printers & Our 100″ Mutoh ValueJet print directly onto a wide variety of substrates with varying thicknesses both rigid and roll media. We offer Solvent and UV ink depending on where you intend to use your displays and how long you will need them. Solvent ink is less expensive and each individual dot that makes up the DPI is smaller allowing for slightly better clarity when printing more complicated gradients as opposed to UV ink. However, UV ink doesn’t fade in the sun like Solvent ink does and has a much, much longer lifespan.
Once your image is printed, we also offer lamination for most of our materials. The only materials we won’t laminate are those that need to allow the wind to pass through, like our Mesh Banners. We offer high-gloss and matte lamination, both with anti-glare finishes. Regardless of what ink and finish you choose, our flatbed printers can handle images up to 1440 DPI resolution.
We use CNC Routers to shape our pieces. CNC Routers offer more shapes, intricate designs and a smoother finish than traditional cutting options. Most of our rigid materials come in 4’ by 8’ sheets, but custom sizes are available.
Trade Show Display Installation
Our experienced team of Trade Show Display Professionals can assist you with the installation and general setup of your displays. Our installation services are often required for displays that hang from the ceiling or require a perfectly flat install, like our stair graphics. With years of experience in trade show display setup and printing, we can provide professional installation for any venue. We print and install sponsorship graphics on almost any surface, such as stairwells, elevators, carpets, building wraps, shuttle buses, vehicles and aisles. We currently produce, ship, and install Trade Show Displays and graphics at shows throughout the United States and Canada.
Trade Show Display Care
Our high-quality Trade Show Displays are built to last for at least a few years. It’s not uncommon with proper care for our displays to be in use for more than five years and stay up to date with interchangeable graphic kits. We suggest you use a light mixture of warm, soapy water to clean most of our materials. If you intend on using a chemical cleaner, we just ask that you do a small spot test first as the chemicals could ruin your image. Most of our Trade Show Displays also come with convenient carrying case to increase the longevity of your displays and make them easier to transport.
Frequently asked questions about Trade Show Displays.
- What is your turnaround time?
- On Full-Scale Trade Show Displays such as the Tahoe generally, 3-5 business days is the Turn-Around time depending on the time of year and flow into production.
- Some Products are available for Same Day and Next Day Services.
- What is the maximum size for your trade show displays?
- That really depends on what type of display you’re talking about specifically. However, we’ve yet to have a request that was bigger than we could handle.
- Do you offer design help?
- Our talented and experienced in-house design team is available to assist you with the entire process.
- Do you offer help with installation?
- Most of our displays are extremely easy to setup, but we’re more than happy to come help with that process on any project. Here at Non Stop Signs, we’ve helped set up trade show displays from California to Canada.
- Can my display be laminated?
- We offer anti-glare matte or gloss lamination on most of our products. Only display materials that need to allow airflow like our mesh banners can’t be laminated.
- How do I customize my portable display to really stand out?
- With the largest variety of possible displays and a design team with more than a decade of experience at your side, your Trade Show Display is guaranteed to really stand out.
- Do you make table roll-up displays that are smaller than your 24″ x 92″?
- We can adjust the height of our displays to any size. We’ll custom cut the banner and the support pole. However, 24” is the minimum width we offer at this time. That’s because the actual roll-up mechanism is not currently unavailable in smaller sizes.
- I need a banner stand for an outdoor event but am worried about it blowing away in the wind.
- We offer durable, waterproof and most importantly, heavy banner stands that won’t be going anywhere.
- I have posters that are already made. However, I need to order a stand for them. Can I order the stand by itself?
- Absolutely, we want to be your one-stop-shop for all graphic and display needs, so we offer most of our mounting hardware separately. Just give us a toll-free call at 1-800-971-2031 and our experienced design team will walk you through your different options.
- I would like to use a stand that can advertise to traffic in both directions. Which product would you recommend?
- What is ‘DPI’ and why is it important?
- The DPI or Dots Per Inch is the amount of individuals dots that make up your picture. Higher DPI allows for more complex and stunning imagery. Basic images can get away with lower DPI but we can print up to 1440 DPI resolution images.